poniedziałek, 20 maja 2013

Where to?



Damn you spring! It's too hot for me. I wish it were summer and holidays so I could actually walk barefoot and bare-leg and bare-arm and bare-midriff everywhere. Right now I'm trying to hide indoors. Where exactly? In Landszaft. They have the best coffee, some fab vintage clothes that you can actually buy, the cutest dog and are around the corner. Have I mentioned the coffee?














 If I'm not there, I take my own cute dog for walks. We live near this amazing pond and it only takes about 10 minutes to leave the city and meet all the mosquitoes of the world. And ducks. And swans (tho we only have like two of them) so it's nothing like The Notebook (was it The Notebook?). We also adore road trips.



0 komentarzy. Miłego dnia!:

Prześlij komentarz

Będzie mi miło jeśli podzielisz się swoją opinią, pamiętaj jednak, żeby się podpisać, będę wtedy mogła odpowiedzieć.

I would really enjoy it if you share your opinion, just remember to sign it, so I could reply