sobota, 26 września 2009

50. No clothes. Just some eye candies.

Jak powiedział Wojtek Cejrowski na antenie Trójki, jak się ma katar, nie można myśleć, bo jak myśleć jak wszystkie myśli krążą dokoła nosa. Coś w tym jest. Dodatkowo człowiek zupełnie nie ma ochoty robić sobie zdjęć, bo wygląda jak idź stąd i nie wracaj. Ale od czego jest internet? Można tam znaleźć dosłownie wszystko, a najczęściej najlepsze kąski przez zupełny przypadek.
Oto moja przypadkowa kolekcja eye-candies, bo praktycznie każdego dnia natykam się na jakieś ładne zdjęcie, rewelacyjny pomysł czy skarb po okazyjnej cenie :)

As Wojtek Cejrowski said when you have a runny nose you can't think because all you can think about is your nose. True. I can't think nor take pictures and that's why I post only some stuff I found on the Internet. I love it, the minute you turn your computer on you can find thousands and thousands of things on the Internet and usually by accident :)

The Sartorialist

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Internet & Google The God Of Everything

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How About Orange

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and there is of course Grey's Anatomy and Sex and the City. Somehow I can't imagine my life without the TV series. I love books and movies but there's something in the series that makes me wanna watch them. Why? What? I don't know.
One of my friend sais that movies are relatively short (you watch it once and you're done), when it comes to books it's your imagination that creates the characters and surroundings but in TV series it's like the real life but the people are always beautiful, the friendships are true and longlasting, money is not important, it just is and you have the feeling that you're part of it. The great unreal real life.

Ciao!





0 komentarzy. Miłego dnia!:

Prześlij komentarz

Będzie mi miło jeśli podzielisz się swoją opinią, pamiętaj jednak, żeby się podpisać, będę wtedy mogła odpowiedzieć.

I would really enjoy it if you share your opinion, just remember to sign it, so I could reply